June is a busy month in the garden, but if you have some extra time, there is tons of fun stuff to do around town this month:
- [June 4] Chocolate Fest at Garden Thyme in Noblesville – all things chocolate in the garden (sounds like my idea of Heaven!)
- [June 5] A Garden Tea at the Indiana Medical History Museum
- [June 11] Family Barn Dance at Dayhoff’s Beehunter Farm – fundraiser for Sycamore Land Trust (who wants to go with us?!)
- [June 11] Indianapolis Hosta Society Show and Sale
- [June 26] Irvington Garden Tour
- [Ongoing] Of course, all area farmer’s markets are in full swing. Check this list and maybe add a new farmer’s market to your rotation this year!
And mark your calendars now for this great activity from Indiana Organic Grower’s Association for July at Trader’s Point Creamery!
Add any additional events to the comments, and I’ll be sure to add them to the listing.