Happy December! I plan some gift idea posts for later in the month, but, in the meantime, I thought I would post past gift guides here in one place if you’re looking for some Christmas ideas:
- Self-care gifts – these some especially relevant this year
- Great games for gifting – I love me some games. Some new favorites from this year: Orange Toss (like a more fun Catch Phrase), Mix Tape (hilarious with the right group), and Stone Soup (for the kiddos)
- Creative gift ideas – more creative ideas on my Etsy favorites page
- For the treehuggers on your list
- Favorite cookbooks. I would add Smitten Kitchen’s newest (I renewed it from the library four consecutive times and can’t wait to get a copy of my own) and Food52’s Mighty Salads.
- Kitchen basics/must-haves
- Gift ideas for the foodies on your list
What’s on YOUR Christmas list this year?!
*The Amazon links are affiliate links, meaning Sara by the Season will get a few pennies if you decide to purchase any of the items, helping me keep the lights on here. Thank you!