Join us for a garden celebration this
Thursday, July 23rd from 6-8pm!
We will have a pitch-in dinner starting at 6pm, followed by an “Organic Gardening 101” presentation from Matthew Jose of Big City Farms at 7pm.
We’re hoping to have the celebration out at the garden, but we’ll announce the rain location here on the blog Thursday afternoon if the weather is looking uncooperative.
Don’t forget the following:
- Lawn chairs and blankets to sit on
- Bug spray – it gets buggy out at the garden once the sun goes down
- If you can join us for dinner, please bring a dish to share. If your last name begins with:
- A-F: Please bring a salad
- G-S: Please bring a side dish
- T-Z: Please bring a dessert
- If you’re joining us for dinner, please bring your own utensils – we’ll provide plates, but it would be nice if everyone brought their own reusable utensils, so we’re cutting down on the amount of waste by using less disposable stuff.
Please park in the far northeastern corner of the Grace parking lot and walk back to the garden. We won’t have enough room for people to park out at the garden, so plan on parking in the parking lot and walking back the dirt path to the garden.
Leave a comment on this post if you can make it – we hope to see lots of you there!