I’ll be honest – I should be posting all sorts of gardening tips and updates on here, but this weather has me procrastinating. Big time. I should be out turning the garden over as we speak, but I’m too cold. Instead, I thought I’d share some links here instead to daydream and inspire and motivate me a bit…some arm chair gardening, so to speak!
- A sunflower house?! What a fun idea, especially for little kids (who am I kidding? I want one!).
- I’m always looking for good markers for the garden, and I loved this big list of homemade garden markers.
- We’re going to build some additional beds this year, and I think we’re going to follow these plans. I especially love the cardboard tip. We’ve used it in the past to kill off grass without any chemicals to great success.
- Neat infographic – how to get started with square foot gardening for $50 or less.
- Bookmark this: Indiana vegetable planting calendar.
- I’m hoping we can build one of these – I’ll keep you posted.
- An in-depth planting companion guide.
- We have a patio in the backyard now, and I was thinking of trying to create an herb garden similar to this one (scroll to the bottom) around it.
Now all I need is some sunshine!